luni, 4 noiembrie 2013

Title

And when I dream of you it makes me sad
I wonder where you are, you make me mad
'Cause I don't know what I should say or do
Don't wanna live again what we've been through

Your ignorance - it scares me more each day
And how I wish I found some words to say
'Cause I'm expecting not to hear from you
And nothing happens if nothing I do

How come they've all been great except for me?
And what the fuck would you want me to be?
You really don't deserve any of this
I wanna shoot you, but I'm sure I'd miss...

Don't get me wrong, believe me, love has gone
In my own mirror I look like a stone
You've left me cold, indifferent, empty, dim,
With all my feelings pushed to the extreme.

And love is hate and hate is love, it's true
When all else fails I'm running straight to you
I laugh, I cry, I cry, I laugh, I'm nuts
I hate, I love, I love, I hate your guts!

Un comentariu: