duminică, 14 iulie 2013

Four years, or was it five?



Four years long
Four years strong
No longer me
No longer you
No longer we
How do you do?

I’m just writing to make you mine
I’m checking you out – hope that’s fine
You’re pretty cool, I know you well
I’ve eaten all the shit you sell

You drive me nuts, though, and sometimes
I feel like spitting those cute eyes
Especially since this sick disguise
Can only see me with no price

You’re faking faking a sweet glance
I sit there, near your punk-ass fence
You’re full of lies, and charm, and shit
I still hear your breath bit by beat

Driving me crazy with its dare
I’d kill you, oh I swear, I swear,
It’s not that I don’t think you’re great
and perfect, but you’re four years late

And goddamn, did I try to fit
Thoroughly, step by step, in it
Your godly, magic, universe
I think of it, I need to curse

So fuck this shit we’re doing in my mind
And fuck your tendency to be fake and unkind
And fuck! You once knew, you mind reader!
You weren’t good then, aren’t good now either

It doesn’t end here, hear me out!
You should know what this is about
But hurry the fuck up, already
Learn that my nerves aren’t so steady

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu