miercuri, 22 iulie 2009

Daddy cool

The closest person to my heart
Ever since I’ve seen the light
Look how it’s all falling apart
Before I can begin to fight

It’s true, and now I have no doubt
It’s all been part of my sweet youth
The truth will certainly come out
Just when it stopped being the truth

Fate has no mercy for the fact that I
Am trying so hard to be better
So kind, so calm like you I’ll try
To write my overall life letter

Idealistic picture in my mind
Contains you smiling in the front line
So disappointed, still so calm, so kind
and loving, I’m so lucky you’re mine

I’m such a child, I make mistakes
Barely outlined my very first steps
Searching the past, lesson one thousand one
A strong, big heart – it never breaks

So much like you, so close to me
I miss you the very next second
Your gentle eyes I cannot see,
Your kindness that I’ve always reckoned

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu