marți, 31 martie 2009

For me love,me

But times have changed
And I have changed with them
And you have changed with them as well
Words simply arranged
Arranged this time only
Do we say good-night?Only time will tell

The curtain fell
And I have risen with it
And you have waited for the fall again
Nervous applause
And I have cried for it
And you're happy,'cause now I think I can

So weird,wild feelings
And I have lived with them
And you have tried to wash them all away
So far we've gone
And you're still here with them
And we've flowed 'cause nothing was in the way
{[meant to make one stay]}

Look at me,look at you
And you will surely see me
And I will see myself as well
Just sit and watch
But which part of you
And which of me will wait for time to tell?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu